Friday 22 March 2019

Dr. Hair India | Hair Transplant and Laser Cosmetic Clinic In Jaipur

Dr Hair India is a pioneer organisation in the field of Hair Transplantation, with internationally renowned Surgeon Dr Jai Bansal. Dr Hair India is world’s best Hair Transplantation and other Cosmetic Surgery Services at affordable cost with the world’s best technologies & hygienic environment to our esteemed clients. If you are looking for Best Cosmetic, Laser & Hair Transplant center in Jaipur. You are at right place. It is one of the Best Hair Transplant Clinic in India.

Dr. Hair India | Hair Transplant and Laser Cosmetic Clinic In Jaipur
50, Mansarovar Link Rd, Near Riddhi Siddhi Circle, J.D.A. Market, Arjun Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302018
08071 254 944
https://www.drhairindia.com/


1 comment:

  1. Being new to pune its climatic environment and water ,I suffered frm scalp fungal infection.Which leads to itching and dandruff with hair loss .
    Before letting it spreading all over my scalp I consulted Dr.Batras. Doctors help me out in consulting the infection through medication accompaning with las...
    Being new to pune its climatic environment and water ,I suffered frm scalp fungal infection.Which leads to itching and dandruff with hair loss .Before letting it
    spreading all over my scalp I consulted Dr.Batras. Doctors help me out in consulting the infection through medication accompaning with laser treatment for scalp.
    After fallowing the treatment and medication now I am feeling good and relived with infection and dandruff .
    also there is improvement in my hair growth.Thanks for nice information.....

    ReplyDelete